Rosewater Toner, a Refreshing Daytime Spritz With Antioxidants
The purpose of the rosewater toner is to tighten, hydrate, repair and prevent sun damage. It is suitable for all skin types, especially mature or pale skin that easily suffers from sun damage. It smells so good that it makes me happy every time I use it.
"This rosewater toner is awesome, it leaves a tingle every time. I use it with the hyaluronic acid moisturizer and through the winter it has left my skin moisturized and dewy looking even with makeup on. I have dead, dry skin. I went from bobbiebrowncosmetics skin care $$$$ to this!"
Click to see more Rosewater Toner FEEDBACK
How the Rosewater Toner can benefit you:
- It tones and firms the skin with alcohol free witch hazel
- Refreshing, but subtle smell of roses
- It increases moisture levels with hyaluronic acid that plumps the skin and reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Hyaluronic acid increases penetration of other skincare ingredients into the deeper layers of the skin, prevents sun spots and increases water levels in the skin cells
- Vegan and paraben free
- Hibiscus extract nurtures and prevents sun damage with natural antioxidants
- Hibiscus also offers antiaging properties by inhibiting elastin degradation which helps maintain the skin's elasticity
- Hibiscus extract firms and tones mature skin
- Bio-fermented Sea Kelp tightens and nurtures the skin while keeping it moisturized
- Antioxidants from Gingko, Olive Leaf, Rooibos, White and Green Tea contains antioxidants that can protect and repair the skin
How to Use the Rosewater Toner
Use a light spritz of rosewater toner before you apply Hyaluronic Acid Serum. Make sure the eyes are closed when spraying. Even though hyaluronic acid is not hazardous to your health in any way, it can still cause a slight burning if it is sprayed directly into the eyes.
If the eyes are very sensitive, you can apply the rosewater toner with a cotton pad instead of using the spray.
An herbal antioxidant combination (Gingko Biloba extract, Olive Leaf extract, Rooibos Leaf extract, White Tea and Green Tea Extract) makes the natural rosewater toner ideal as a day time toner since it is a known fact that antioxidants can prevent sun damage caused by free radical formation from too much UV exposure.
Rosewater Toner Ingredients:
Water (Aqua), Rosa Centifolia (Cabbage Rose) Flower Water, Vegetable Glycerin, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Distillate, Hyaluronic acid, Lactobacillus/Kelp Ferment Filtrate, Hibiscus Sabdariffa (Roselle) Flower Extract, Geogard Ultra, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Extract, Ginkgo Biloba (Maidenhair Tree) Leaf Extract, Olea Europaea (Olive) Extract, Aspalathus Linearis (Rooibos) Extract, White Tea Extract
Green Beauty Cosmetics Disclaimer
Because Green Beauty Cosmetics offers a line of natural cosmetics and skin care that has not been tested on animals, I assume no liability for any kind of allergic reaction, eruption or any other damages that the products may potentially cause, including (but not limited to) loss of wages, revenues or business, or disappointed expectations of any kind. The customer must agree, before buying the products, that if they are not happy with them, the only solution shall be that they stop using the products. If, however, an allergic reaction or eruption should occur, a full refund for the cost of the natural cosmetics products will be given as the only form of compensation. No other form of compensation will be given. So if you have super sensitive skin, please buy only a sample first and try it with caution.