Natural Lip Balms Nurture Your Lips!
Lip balm is one product you simply can't live without, especially if it is highly moisturizing and keep your lips super soft! So, that was my goal when I created my lip balms.
Both the lip balm and the lip shine will moisturize and soften parched and cracked lips and nurture them back to a healthy (kissable) state. I personally use the lip balm every night as a special night treatment. I prefer lip shine for daytime glamour, and my lips always remain soft…
The lip shine is slightly softer than the lip balm. This is perfect if you who want your lips lusciously shiny as well as protected.
Shiny lips always look younger than matte lips. Even though you have to apply the lip shine more often than the natural lip balm, it is well worth the extra effort when you see how lovely your lips look. So, the choice is yours, shiny or matte…
Lip Balm: "This is a creamy and nourishing lip balm that feels absolutely wonderful. This is the perfect lip balm, but especially for winter. Thanks!"
Lip Shine: * This stuff is awesome...silky with just the right amount of shine and not to mention the great taste! And I love that it's not waxy like a lot of other lip balms I've tried. It has staying power but I feel like my lips can still breathe.
Click to see more Natural Lip Balms or Lip Shine FEEDBACK
Don't order this product if you have a code for a free lip balm or lip shine! Just put the code in during checkout.
How the Natural Lip Balm Benefits You:
- Softens the lips with shea butter, avocado and organic coconut oil
- Perfect as an intensive night treatment for dry, chapped lips
- Protects against dryness in cold and bitter winds
- Conditions your lips before applying lipstick
- Low natural SPF from avocado, coconut and sesame oil
- Lightly flavored with natural stevia leaf and scented with lip safe grapefruit and bergamot essential oils
- Safe for diabetics since it contains no sugars
Apply generously to lips as needed. The natural lip balm can also be used under the nose if the skin is raw.
Natural Lip Balm Ingredients:
Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Beeswax, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil, Theobroma Cacao (Cacao) Seed Butter, Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) Oil, Tocopherol, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Extract, Stevia Rebaudiana (Sweetleaf) Extract
Lip Shine Benefits:
- Makes your lips beautifully shiny with organic coconut oil and food grade castor bean oil
- Made with skin softening cocoa butter and shea
- Feels lighter on the lips than the natural lip balm
- Contains vitamin E to prevent and repair sun damage
- Avocado and sesame oil provides low natural SPF
- Lightly flavored with stevia leaf and subtly scented with lip safe vanilla essential oil
Apply generously to lips as needed.
Lip Shine Ingredients:
Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Beeswax, Castor Oil, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Macadamia Ternifolia (Macadamia ) Seed oil, Theobroma Cacao (Cacao) Seed Butter, Vanilla Planifolia (Vanilla) Oil, Tocopherol, Stevia Rebaudiana (Sweetleaf) Extract
Green Beauty Cosmetics Disclaimer
Because Green Beauty Cosmetics offers a line of natural cosmetics and skin care that has not been tested on animals, I assume no liability for any kind of allergic reaction, eruption or any other damages that the products may potentially cause, including (but not limited to) loss of wages, revenues or business, or disappointed expectations of any kind. The customer must agree, before buying the products, that if they are not happy with them, the only solution shall be that they stop using the products. If, however, an allergic reaction or eruption should occur, a full refund for the cost of the natural cosmetics products will be given as the only form of compensation. No other form of compensation will be given. So if you have super sensitive skin, please buy only a sample first and try it with caution.