Hyaluronic Acid Serum Increases the Water Levels in Your Skin
The Hyaluronic Acid Serum was the first product I made. Why? Simply because a good moisturizing serum is absolutely essential when it comes to preserving your skin's youthful glow and plump appearance. So, this formula ended up with a very long list of antiaging ingredients in it because I wanted it to give you a sense of WOW! And, I think I did it! Read the feedback and see for yourself!
The Hyaluronic Acid Serum with vegan hyaluronic acid, green tea and bio-fermented sea kelp is a deeply nourishing natural face moisturizer. It can increase the water levels in your skin, plump your skin cells and reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. The serum is light enough that it is suitable for any type of skin, including oily or sensitive skin, so if you were only going to invest in ONE product, this would be the one!
"This is my second 2-oz. bottle of the hyaluronic acid serum. I can’t get enough of this stuff. My skin has never looked better. The moisturizer absorbs nicely into my skin and leaves a warm, healthy glow. It does exactly as advertised. Since I started using it, I’ve definitely noticed the fine lines on my forehead, around my mouth and near my eyes disappearing. I get compliments on my skin all the time. I’m also super impressed by the natural ingredients (rated 1 on the Skin Deep database) and am in love with the scent."
Click to see more Hyaluronic Acid Serum FEEDBACK
Sizes: 1oz - 2oz
Prices: $24.95 - $39.95
How the Hyaluronic Acid Serum can benefit you:
- It is a very light textured moisturizer full of easily absorbed oils such as grapeseed, macadamia, apricot seed and olive squalane
- Olive squalane so closely resembles human sebum that it is also called "facelift in a bottle"
- It contains plenty of antiaging and restorative oils, such as carrot seed oil, rosehip seed oil and calophyllum (tamanu) oil, a natural Hawaiian healing oil
- Exotic Abyssinian oil aids in removing wrinkles due to its unusually high unsaturated fat content
- Sea Kelp Bio-ferment, which is an extract made from fermented sea kelp that is full of bio-available phyto-chemicals, tightens, tones and hydrates the skin
- Antiaging oils restore elasticity to sagging, wrinkled, sun damaged skin
- Especially good for the face and eye area (careful if you have sensitive eyes)
- Skin softening cocoa butter and shea
- Hyaluronic acid increases water levels and plumps the skin cells, which reduces appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Green tea and organic hibiscus nurture the skin with vitamins and minerals
- Green tea and hibiscus contain antioxidants that can prevent sun damage, pre-mature aging and wrinkling from excess UV radiation.
- The moisturizer absorbs completely into the skin and makes a perfect base for your makeup.
How to Use the Hyaluronic Acid Serum:
Apply a few drops of the natural face moisturizer to your skin after cleansing and toning while the skin is still moist. It only takes a few drops of the face moisturizer to do the whole face. Just don't get too close to your eyes if you have sensitive eyes. Use the face moisturizer twice daily or whenever needed.
If your skin is dry or mature, I recommend putting a layer of Rejuvenating Face Oil on top to help seal in the moisture.
Hyaluronic Acid Serum Ingredients:
Water (Aqua), Vegetable Glycerin, Rosa Centifolia (Cabbage Rose) Flower Water, Brassica Abyssinica (Abyssinian) Oil, Hyaluronic Acid, Hibiscus Sabdariffa (Roselle) Flower Extract, Lactobacillus/Kelp Ferment Filtrate, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Extract, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Macadamia Ternifolia (Macadamia) Seed Oil, Lecithin, Geogard Ultra (preservative), Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Honey, Yogurt Powder, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Dilauryl Citrate, Polyglyceryl-4 Laurate, Sorbitan Laurate (emulsifiers), Beeswax, Calophylium Tacamahaca (Tamanu) Seed Oil, Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Monostearate, Rosa Canina (Rose Hip) Seed Oil, Olive Squalane, Tocopherol, Vanilla Planifolia (Vanilla) Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens (Rose Geranium) Oil, Xanthan Gum, Theobroma Cacao (Cacao) Seed Butter, Cetearyl Olivate, Sorbitan Olivate (emulsifiers), Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Oil
Green Beauty Cosmetics Disclaimer
Because Green Beauty Cosmetics offers a line of natural cosmetics and skin care that has not been tested on animals, I assume no liability for any kind of allergic reaction, eruption or any other damages that the products may potentially cause, including (but not limited to) loss of wages, revenues or business, or disappointed expectations of any kind. The customer must agree, before buying the products, that if they are not happy with them, the only solution shall be that they stop using the products. If, however, an allergic reaction or eruption should occur, a full refund for the cost of the natural cosmetics products will be given as the only form of compensation. No other form of compensation will be given. So if you have super sensitive skin, please buy only a sample first and try it with caution.