The Pumkin Enzyme Face Mask Gives Your Skin a Slight Tingle, and a Fresh, Glowy Look.
The Pumpkin Enzyme Face Mask smells amazing and makes your skin feel silky smooth. Just apply a thin layer of sticky, chocolatey pumpkin face mask, wait 10-15 minutes, wash off with warm water, and your skin literally feels renewed!
Brand new product, no feedback yet!
This product is not available in plastic containers.
To get a customized list of products to use for your individual skin type, please complete the
It will only take a few seconds of your time!
Pumpkin Enzyme Face Mask Benefits
- Gently exfoliate with glycolic acid from white and brown sugar
- Cocoa powder will add glow to your face, moisturize and repair your skin with anti-oxidants, promote collagen production and prevent blemishes
- Soften and lubricate your skin with organic coconut oil,
- Raw honey enriches your skin with nutrients, amino acids, enzymes and antioxidants
- Soothe your skin with silky smooth oat flour
- Enzymatically excite cell turnover, unblock pores, dissolve oils and remove blackheads with bio-fermented pumpkin peel. Improves skin texture through gentle exfoliation and also treats hyper pigmentation. Leaves the skin cleansed and silky smooth.
- Bio-fermented sea kelp contains naturally occurring phyto-chemicals that nurtures and moisturizes the skin.
- Exotic Abyssinian oil promotes smooth, supple skin and aids in removing wrinkles by penetrating deeply and making a visible improvement in skin tone and texture.
- Smells like delicious mix of chocolate and vanilla.
How to Use the Pumpkin Enzyme Face Mask
The pumpkin face mask is very easy to use. Just apply the product in a thin layer on your face. Avoid getting too close to the eye area. Leave the face mask on for 10-15 minutes, then wash off with warm water.
The pumpkin face mask will leave your skin with a slight tingle and very soft skin. Follow up with an alcohol free toner, such as the Rosewater or Apple Cider toner, and then apply a light moisturizer serum, such as the Hyaluronic Acid Serum.
The pumpkin face mask is recommended for all skin types, except extra sensitive skin. If you can use it daily, or as needed, the mask can greatly improve skin texture.
Pumpkin Enzyme Face Mask Ingredients:
Avena Sativa (Oat) Flour, Cucurbita Pepo (Pumpkin) Enzyme, Raw Honey, White Sugar, Sucrose (Brown Sugar), Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Powder, Lactobacillus/Kelp Ferment Filtrate, Vegetable Glycerin, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Brassica Abyssinica (Abyssinian) Oil, Tocopherol, Vanilla Planifolia (Vanilla) Oil
Green Beauty Cosmetics Disclaimer
Because Green Beauty Cosmetics offers a line of natural cosmetics and skin care that has not been tested on animals, I assume no liability for any kind of allergic reaction, eruption or any other damages that the products may potentially cause, including (but not limited to) loss of wages, revenues or business, or disappointed expectations of any kind. The customer must agree, before buying the products, that if they are not happy with them, the only solution shall be that they stop using the products. If, however, an allergic reaction or eruption should occur, a full refund for the cost of the natural cosmetics products will be given as the only form of compensation. No other form of compensation will be given. So if you have super sensitive skin, please buy only a sample first and try it with caution.