Sandalwood Face Mask Gives You Smooth Complexion
The sandalwood face mask feels amazing on the skin. Sandalwood powder has a cooling effect, and the gram flour tightens the skin and improves circulation. So, this mask is good for any type of skin!
The sandalwood face mask formula was inspired by an Indian beauty recipe. The two main ingredients in this formula are sandalwood powder and gram flour (chickpea flour). I have heard, that before a wedding in India, the bride uses a face mask with sandalwood and gram flour daily for seven days to give the skin an extra special glow for the big day. This is because sandalwood and gram flour are known for their ability to give you beautiful, smooth complexion.
* The thing I love best about this mask is the all-natural ingredients and that it comes as a pure powder, leaving the amount you want to use completely to your discretion. Depending on the powder to face oil ratio you mix, the consistency of the mask is really up to the user, and I love it!!
Click to see more Sandalwood Face Mask FEEDBACK
Sandalwood Face Mask Benefits:
- Sandalwood is known for creating glowing, flawless skin
- It soothes, softens and reduces irritation
- Anti-inflammatory and antiaging
- Detoxes the skin and improves circulation
- Tightens, tones and conditions the skin
- Gram flour reduces puffiness and redness and improves complexion
- Makes the skin extra smooth and soft
- Awesome cleanser
- Stimulates, rejuvenates and is safe to use daily
- Honey moisturizes and heals the skin
- Exfoliates with natural alpha-hydroxy acids from goatmilk
- Cleans the pores and improves skin texture
- Orange peel balances sebum (oil) production
- Yogurt balances pH
- Restores a youthful glow to your face
How to Use the Sandalwood Face Mask:
To apply, mix about a teaspoon of sandalwood face mask powder into a thin paste with water, or you can mix it with oil instead if the skin is extra dry. Apply a thin layer to the face and leave it on for up to 5 minutes.
To rinse off, wet the face with water and rub gently with circular motions during the rinsing process. After using the sandalwood face mask, you can apply a light spritz of rosewater toner, and then moisturize with hyaluronic acid serum and a squirt of rejuvenating face oil for best effect.
The sandalwood face mask is recommended for all skin types, except anyone with peanut allergy (since chickpeas are related to peanuts). The mask is gentle enough to be used daily.
Sandalwood Face Mask Ingredients:
Cicer Arietinum (Chickpea) Flour, Goat Milk Powder, Honey Powder, Sea Salt, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Powder, Pterocarpus Santalinus (Red Sandalwood) Powder, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Sweet Orange) Oil, Yogurt Powder, Cananga Odorata (Ylang Ylang) Oil
Green Beauty Cosmetics Disclaimer
Because Green Beauty Cosmetics offers a line of natural cosmetics and skin care that has not been tested on animals, I assume no liability for any kind of allergic reaction, eruption or any other damages that the products may potentially cause, including (but not limited to) loss of wages, revenues or business, or disappointed expectations of any kind. The customer must agree, before buying the products, that if they are not happy with them, the only solution shall be that they stop using the products. If, however, an allergic reaction or eruption should occur, a full refund for the cost of the natural cosmetics products will be given as the only form of compensation. No other form of compensation will be given. So if you have super sensitive skin, please buy only a sample first and try it with caution.