Peptide Cream Keeps Your Skin Looking Younger
Inspiration for the peptide cream came one day when I looked in the mirror and saw some new bags and lines under my eyes. I researched what ingredients to use for tightening the skin, as well as moisturizing, plumping and stimulating the collagen. After I made the formula, I tried it on my whole face at first. Within minutes it tightened my skin, almost as if I was wearing egg white. I was very pleased, because that is exactly the kind of cream I wanted for the under eye area. And, it didn't even irritate my sensitive eyes! Needless to say, I'm hooked on this one...
The peptide cream with Argireline and Sea Kelp Bio-ferment is a powerful antiaging serum tones, tightens and hydrates your skin!
Argireline and rice peptides are known for the ability to stimulate the collagen production, and to reduce or prevent the formation of wrinkles, while sea kelp bio-ferment nurtures, hydrates and tightens your skin.
In my new, improved formula of the peptide cream, I have also added exotic Abyssinian oil, which is a fabulous antiaging oil that creates smooth skin texture and less wrinkles due to its unusually high percentage of unsaturated fatty acids.
"Ok, this peptide cream really IS AMAZING. I have never seen something work so well so quickly. If you get that really expensive stuff on the market, well this is better and more affordable, and worth every single dollar."
Click to see more Peptide Cream FEEDBACK
Sizes: 1/2oz - 1oz
Prices: $39.95 - $69.95
Peptide Cream benefits:
- It reduces the formation of wrinkles with Argireline, also called also called acetyl hexapeptide-8. Argireline prevents squinting similar to the effect of Botox!
- It stimulates and protects the collagen from breaking down with Colhibin, a rice derived peptide fraction that is made to reduce roughness and delay wrinkle formation
- It tightens, tones and hydrates with Sea Kelp Bio-ferment, which is an extract made from fermented sea kelp that is full of bio-available phyto-chemicals
- It provides instant, as well as long term, tightening of the skin with Pepha-tight, a micro algae extract known to stimulate and increase collagen in the skin
- It inhibits elastin degradation with hibiscus extract which has anti-oxidant properties that firms, tones and maintains the skin's elasticity
- Hydrate with tamarind extract which is an excellent moisturizer that can improve the skin's elasticity and smoothness
- Plump the skin and reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles with vegan hyaluronic acid, a natural component of the skin that is lacking in mature skin
- Brighten the skin and reduce inflammation and puffiness with organic licorice root
- Tone the skin with jasmine and pink grapefruit essential oils
- Promote smooth, supple skin with Abyssinian oil which aids in removing wrinkles due to its high unsaturated fat content. It can also improve skin tone and texture
- Especially good for the under-eye area. The peptide cream is safe to use for sensitive eyes!
Peptide Cream Comparisons:
Argireline (acetyl hexapeptide-8) - same as in Doctor's Dermatologic Formula Wrinkle Relax @$88.00/0.5oz
Sea Kelp Bio-ferment - same as in Creme De La Mer @ $135.00/oz
Micro algea pullulan extract - same as Kate Sommerville's Neck Tissue Repair Cream @$150.00/1.7oz
The peptide cream is a totally natural alternative to toxic antiaging serums, so now you no longer have to sacrifice your health to keep your skin looking youthful.
Peptide Cream Disclaimer:
The above statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat and cure or prevent disease. Always consult with your professional skin care provider.
How to Use the Peptide Cream:
Pat in drops of the peptide cream under the eyes, above the mouth, between the eyebrows, or wherever needed. Let it dry before adding concealer or makeup. Use twice daily, or as needed.
About the Peptide Cream:
While I was making the peptide cream, I applied it to my whole face just to see what it was like. As soon as it dried, it felt like I was wearing egg white! So, you should be able to experience a tightening effect even after the first application. The effect it has on the wrinkles will take longer, of course, and individual results may vary...
Peptide Cream Ingredients:
Water (Aqua), Acetyl Hexapeptide-8 (Argireline), Lactobacillus/Kelp Ferment Filtrate, Hydrolyzed Rice Protein, Algae Oil Algae Extract (Pullulan), Hibiscus Sabdariffa (Roselle) Flower Extract, Tamarindus Indica Extract, Hyaluronic Acid, Macadamia Ternifolia (Macadamia) Seed Oil, Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Monostearate, Cetearyl Olivate, Sorbitan Olivate (emulsifiers), Brassica Abyssinica (Abyssinian) Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Geogard Ultra (preservative), Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Vegetable Glycerin, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Olive Squalane, Theobroma Cacao (Cacao) Seed Butter, Lecithin, Avena Sativa (Oat) Starch, Yogurt, Tocopherol, Palm Stearic Acid, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice), Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) Oil, Jasminum Officinale (Jasmine) Extract, Xanthan Gum
Green Beauty Cosmetics Disclaimer
Because Green Beauty Cosmetics offers a line of natural cosmetics that has not been tested on animals, I assume no liability for any kind of allergic reaction, eruption or any other damages that the products may potentially cause, including (but not limited to) loss of wages, revenues or business, or disappointed expectations of any kind. The customer must agree, before buying the products, that if they are not happy with them, the only solution shall be that they stop using the products. If, however, an allergic reaction or eruption should occur, a full refund for the cost of the natural cosmetics products will be given as the only form of compensation. No other form of compensation will be given. So if you have super sensitive skin, please buy only a sample first and try it with caution.