Use Rejuvenating Face Oil To Repair and Nourish Your Skin
The rejuvenating face oil is a luxurious blend of astringent and regenerative oils, all known for their antiaging and anti-wrinkle properties. In my new, improved formula, I have also added exotic Abyssinian oil which is an excellent anti-aging oil that smooths your skin and improves the skin texture.
"I have been using this rejuvenating face oil for about a month or more now, and I can't even say how much I love it. I did a lot of research and have tested out many oil blends, and the value/quality/ingredients of Mati's can not be beat! Bang for your buck and it doesn't clog pores at all!!! I use it every morning and night, its the perfect oil blend I was looking for!"
Click to see more Rejuvenating Face Oil FEEDBACK
Sizes: 1/2oz - 2oz
Prices: $14.95.95 - $39.95
Want a free gift?
How about a skin care guide with 8 beauty tips for achieving exceptionally gorgeous skin at any age? Yours to keep, just because you're awesome! Nourish your youthful glow and get your free guide now...Emails by Mad Mimi
Face Oil Blend Benefits:
- It nurtures and protects the skin from sun damage with vitamin rich oils full of natural antioxidants
- It prevents evaporation of moisture from the skin
- It contains regenerative and astringent oils, such as apricot seed, carrot seed and olive squalane, that tightens and tones the skin
- It restores elasticity to sagging, wrinkled and sun damaged skin
- Olive squalane and macadamia oil are absorbed deep into the skin
- Antiaging oils, such as rosehip seed, wheat germ, evening primrose and geranium, helps the skin regenerate and regain its natural elasticity
- Antiaging Abyssinian oil improves skin tone and texture, which aids in removing wrinkles due to its high percentage of unsaturated fatty acids. It gives a silky skin feel without greasiness.
- Grapefruit essential oil lifts the spirit and balances acne/combination skin
- Geranium essential oil tightens and repairs dry, damaged skin and balances sebum production
- Lavender essential oil calms, soothes and relaxes irritated skin
How to Use the Face Oil:
Apply one or two drops of rejuvenating face oil to your face and neck, including the area below the eyes. It is best to apply the face oil while the skin is still a bit moist, or you can put a few drops on top of the Hyaluronic Acid Serum to create a barrier that seals in moisture. Use the rejuvenating face oil as needed.
The oil is ideal for people with normal, dry, mature or damaged skin, as well as for people who live in cold places in the winter. Face oil can prevent evaporation of water from the surface of the skin, prevent damage and dryness from freezing weather, and repair the lipid barrier if it needs it.
Both normal and oily skin can benefit from using rejuvenating face oil as an intensive night treatment, since it contains no comedogenic (pore clogging) oils. People with combination skin can also use it on their dry areas daily.
If you want a high quality product, made with ingredients that can really make a difference, the rejuvenating face oil might be just what you have been looking for!
Face Oil Ingredients:
Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Fruit Oil, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Macadamia Ternifolia (Macadamia) Seed Oil, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Brassica Abyssinica (Abyssinian) Oil, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil, Rosa Canina (Rose Hip) Seed Oil, Olive Squalane, Calophylium Tacamahaca (Tamanu) Seed Oil, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Oil, Tocopherol, Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens (Rose Geranium) Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender), Caucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Oil
Green Beauty Cosmetics Disclaimer
Because Green Beauty Cosmetics offers a line of natural cosmetics and skin care that has not been tested on animals, I assume no liability for any kind of allergic reaction, eruption or any other damages that the products may potentially cause, including (but not limited to) loss of wages, revenues or business, or disappointed expectations of any kind. The customer must agree, before buying the products, that if they are not happy with them, the only solution shall be that they stop using the products. If, however, an allergic reaction or eruption should occur, a full refund for the cost of the natural cosmetics products will be given as the only form of compensation. No other form of compensation will be given. So if you have super sensitive skin, please buy only a sample first and try it with caution.