Mineral Cream Foundation Gives You Naturally Dewey Skin
The Mineral Cream Foundation is available in lightly tinted and medium tinted shades, and they are also available in plastic travel sized containers.
These two shades give you a healthy, sun-fresh color and a gorgeous matte finish that never looks fake or unnatural, even in harsh sunlight. The light shade is made for light or pale skin, while the medium shade is better suited for people who have a bit of a tan.
"Gorgeous! I've had nothing but compliments on how I am "glowing" since I started wearing this!"
Click to see more Mineral Cream Foundation FEEDBACK
Mineral Cream Foundation Benefits:
- The new and improved formula has a great skin feel (creamy and moisturizing, but not oily), it is easy to rub in and can be used on both face and body.
- It gives a very natural looking color without any pinkish tint.
- It contains 8.1% zinc oxide and 2.3% titanium dioxide, which reflect both UVB and UVA rays away from the skin
- It contains micronized zinc and titanium dioxide (NO NANO!)
- It contains oils that deeply moisturizes the skin and naturally absorb radiation, such as sesame oil, avocado oil and organic coconut oil
- It can prevent sun damage with natural antioxidants from gingko biloba leaf extract, olive leaf extract, rooibos leaf extract, white tea and green tea extract
- It moisturizes with glycerin and hyaluronic acid
- It smells good, feels good and keeps your skin looking beautiful
- Available in two shades of tint - light tint for pale skin, and medium tint, for people who already have a bit of a tan.
- And, best of all, the Mineral Cream Foundation is more moisturizing and much safer to use than any mineral powder foundation for the simple reason that you don't have to breathe in any lung damaging powders when you apply it to your skin!
Mineral Cream Foundation Disclaimer:
The Mineral Cream Foundation is a cosmetics product made for beautification and antiaging purposes only and should not be considered a drug. It has therefore not been evaluated by the FDA, and I'm not claiming that it has any SPF. Knowing this, if you still want to use this product as a sunscreen, you are free to do so. As an informed and intelligent consumer, you have the freedom and the right to make your own choices about what you put on your skin.
How to Apply Cream Foundation:
Apply foundation liberally with your fingers and rub it in well. You can apply it with fingers, makeup sponges or makeup brushes, depending on how much coverage you want. Allow it enough time to dry before adding Cream Blush to your cheeks. If your skin is very dry, you might want to layer the cream foundation on top of the Hyaluronic Acid Serum.
Mineral Cream Foundation Ingredients:
Water (Aqua), Zinc Oxide (sunscreen grade > 100nm) (8.2%), Vegetable Glycerin, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Hyaluronic Acid, Titanium Dioxide (2.3%), Geogard Ultra, Iron Oxides, Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Monostearate (emulsifiers), Hydrolyzed Avena Sativa (Oat), Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Sweet Orange) Oil, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Extract, Ginkgo Biloba (Maidenhair Tree) Leaf Extract, Olea Europaea (Olive) Extract, Aspalathus Linearis (Rooibos) Extract, White Tea Extract, Pelargonium Graveolens (Rose Geranium) Oil, Xanthan Gum, Tocopherol, Tin Oxide
Want a free gift?
How about a skin care guide with 8 beauty tips for achieving exceptionally gorgeous skin at any age? Yours to keep, just because you're awesome! Nourish your youthful glow and get your free guide now...Emails by Mad Mimi
Green Beauty Cosmetics Disclaimer
Because Green Beauty Cosmetics offers a line of natural cosmetics and skin care that has not been tested on animals, I assume no liability for any kind of allergic reaction, eruption or any other damages that the products may potentially cause, including (but not limited to) loss of wages, revenues or business, or disappointed expectations of any kind. The customer must agree, before buying the products, that if they are not happy with them, the only solution shall be that they stop using the products. If, however, an allergic reaction or eruption should occur, a full refund for the cost of the natural cosmetics products will be given as the only form of compensation. No other form of compensation will be given. So if you have super sensitive skin, please buy only a sample first and try it with caution.